You have no items in your shopping cart.
In an uncontrolled fall of the rig or in extreme situations such as a spin fall, the rig hits the protector first. In this contact, the resulting energy is degraded by deformation of the power joint (elastomer material). This can better protect the entire board.
V2 whats new:
- The inner diameter has increased from 110mm to 122mm, so that almost all commercially available mast feet can be accommodated
- The Surfbent wbp-2pin (new version) also has a new, high-quality, self-constructed rubber pad, which completely encloses the Surfbent wbp-2pin on the underside. Two further drill holes were added so that the 2-pin mast feet can now also be accommodated (online exclusive - available to order 01202 700503)
- 250 GRAMS -An optimized, geometric design and simulation of the design structure saved material, reduced weight and at the same time achieved the required strength and function.
- CENTRAL WEIGHT DISTRIBUTION -The mass of the protector is close to the center of gravity of the board compared to other solutions and therefore has little impact on balance and performance.
- COOL, DISCREET DESIGN - An eye-catcher thanks to harmoniously chosen shape combined with a fancy color choice give your board that certain something.
- MOUNTING ON ALL COMMON BOARDS - At the mast foot, the friction disc is replaced by the protector and mounted as usual.
- FREESTYLE FIT- Freestyle maneuvers are not affected by geometrically induced interference contours.
- UNRESTRICTED TRIM -Setting range of the mast track remains intact.
- SUPPORT AT WATER START- The water start is facilitated by the shape of the protector and the resulting lift-up effect (lifting the sail towards the start position).
- SIMPLIFIED HANDLING- The handling in the water is hardly affected by the flowing shape.
Free Delivery is available, but certain charges apply for oversized and second hand items, and items being shipped abroad.
If you require any more information, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com or 01202 700503.