You have no items in your shopping cart.
What about Cookies?
- Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer's hard drive through your Web browser to enable our systems to recognise your browser and to provide features such as 1-click purchasing, personalised greetings and storage of items in your Shopping Basket between visits.
- The Help menu on the menu bar of most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie and how to disable cookies altogether. However, cookies allow you to take full advantage of some of watersportsshop.co.uk, Windtek.co.uk or pooleharbour.co.uk most innovative and useful features and we recommend that you leave them turned o
- If you do leave cookies turned on, be sure to sign off when you finish using a shared computer.
What about Third-Party Advertisers and Links to Other Websites?
Availability and delivery
All orders placed by you and purchases of goods from us ( in-store, by telephone, via our website) are on the basis of these are subject to acceptance by us by delivery of the goods to you or by providing the goods you have purchased to you at the trade counter, at which point a legally binding contract is constituted between you and us. We reserve the right to amend or withdraw an order up to the point of delivery. We may choose not to accept your order or purchase for any reason and will not be liable to you or to anyone else in those circumstances.
Online Exclusive Products -
Online exclusive products can only be ordered online and may have a later delivery date, you will be notified of the ETA of the product and will receive tracking details once on the way to you. If you have any questions please email or call us on 01202 700503 and we will be happy to help.
You must not use the website in any way that causes, or is likely to cause, the website or access to it to be interrupted, damaged or impaired in any way. You understand that you, and not watersportsshop.co.uk, Windtek.co.uk or pooleharbour.co.uk are responsible for all electronic communications and content sent from your computer to us and you must use the website for lawful purposes only. You must not use the website for any of the following:
- for fraudulent purposes, or in connection with a criminal offence or other unlawful activity
- to send, use or reuse any material that is illegal, offensive, abusive, indecent, defamatory, obscene or menacing; or in breach of copyright, trademark, confidence, privacy or any other right; or is otherwise injurious to third parties; or objectionable; or which consists of or contains software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any "spam"
- to cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety
Reviews, comments, communications and other content
Users of this website may post reviews, comments and other content; send communications; and submit suggestions, ideas, comments, questions, or other information, as long as the content is not illegal, obscene, abusive, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties, or objectionable and does not consist of or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of "spam." You may not use a false e-mail address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of any content. watersportsshop.co.uk, Windtek.co.uk and pooleharbour.co.uk reserve the right (but not the obligation) to remove or edit any content. You agree that the rights you grant above are irrevocable during the entire period of protection of your intellectual property rights associated with such content and material. You agree to waive your right to be identified as the author of such content and your right to object to derogatory treatment of such content. You agree to perform all further acts necessary to perfect any of the above rights granted by you to watersportsshop.co.uk, Windtek.co.uk and pooleharbour.co.uk, including the execution of deeds and documents, at the request of watersportsshop.co.uk, Windtek.co.uk or pooleharbour.co.uk.
Events beyond our reasonable control
We will not be held responsible for any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these conditions if the delay or failure arises from any cause which is beyond our reasonable control. This condition does not affect your statutory rights 11. Waiver If you breach these conditions and we take no action, we will still be entitled to use our rights and remedies in any other situation where you breach these conditions.