You have no items in your shopping cart.
INNOVATE YOUR RIDE
PATENTED SHAPE TECHNOLOGY
SHORT BOARDS WITH STABILITY COMPARABLE TO BIGGER BOARDS.
The all-new Hyper Nut design is the 3rd evolution of this favorite compact shape that is proven to offer a skatey and reactive ride like no other.
• The all new Hyper Nut design is the 3rd evolution of this favorite compact shape that is proven to offer a skatey and reactive ride like no other.
• The new Hyper Nut has a slightly more traditional rounded nose outline, which limits you catching the nose through turns and is easier to paddle out through wide water. The Tail has a more defined hip, giving you drive and making it faster to turn from the tail.
• The deeper swallow tail gives you more bite through turns and control through maneuvers.
• The front fins have more angle helping you to engage earlier and have more grip on the wave, while the rear fins are straighter giving you more drive and speed.
• The short compact outline combined with the inverted nut rail makes it very responsive to turn.
• The Hyper Nut is at its best in smaller mushier conditions, yet handles larger clean waves comfortably, giving you a wide range of use to optimize your water time.
• The new Hyper Nut range is available in 3 sizes and 3 technologies, including the new Limited Series, so you can match your skill level and rider weight.
NEW DEEPER SWALLOW TAIL
Gives you more bite through the turns.
NEW SLIGHT HIP TAIL
Act as a pivot point to drive through turns.
Produces speed, helps get into waves easily and adds stability.
THIN RAILS TOWARDS THE TAIL
• Easier to engage the rail on the wave with less foot pressure.
• As the Hyper Nut has such a wide tail it is essential for rail thickness to be responsive in turns.
CHANNEL BOTTOM SHAPE
• Pro rocker down the center of the board for tight pocket turning.
• Creates a flat spot in front of the fins for extra acceleration.
NEW FIN ANGLES
The front fins have more angle helping you to engage earlier and have more grip on the wave, while the rear fins are straighter giving you more drive and speed
FIN SET UP
• 3.7 rear side fins make it much easier to slide the tail for more radical turns with less effort.
• Quad fin set up uses 4 side fins and gives fast acceleration and instant down the line speed as it does not have a drag from a centre fin.
TIMELESS LOOK, SOLID PERFORMANCE
• Twin T-stringers made from glass fibre are positioned on the deck and bottom of the board close to the rail, providing a massive increase in the overall strength against total breakage in surf.
• An additional wide layer of 200g glass wraps the rails for higher strength against paddle impact and further reinforces the overall strength against buckling.
• The deck features reinforced biaxial glass and Australian pine, to resist heel dents and impact from the standing area.
• The nose and tail are wrapped in multiple layers of glass fiber for further strength on these impact zones.
- Starlite now features a full deck of 0.6mm Australian pine wood ,increasing the overall total breakage strength and reducing the weight due to a lower resin absorption.
- A 15kg/m3 precision molded fused cell core replicates the exact shape, offering high strength at the lightest weight.
- An ultra durable woven Azure and Charcoal rail band proves to be the strongest rail protection ever tested. The colour comes from the fibre itself, meaning there is no pigment on the rail, offering the clearest optic and highest UV protection.
- A combination of different fibreglass densities wrap the bottom for high strength and durability.
- The combination of twin T-stringers deck and bottom work together to increase the overall total breakage strength. The T-stringers are positioned close to the rail working like an i-beam to endure heavy drops and strong wipe outs.
THE BEST VALUE FULL CARBON CONSTRUCTION WE HAVE EVER PRODUCED
• Top grade 150g Biaxial Carbon wraps the entire board, joining with an overlap on the deck and bottom to create a flat stringer, increasing the total breakage strength.
• 2 skins of durable fibre glass form a sandwich around the biaxial Carbon, protecting the carbon by dampening and absorbing the impact.
• The combination of twin T-stringers deck and bottom work together to increase the overall total breakage strength.
• Multiple reinforcements in the standing area, nose and tail increase impact resistance.
The 2022 range delivers a condensed range with subtle reinfements that give you a smoother ride. The deeper tail shape combined with new fin angles give you more grip and bite through turns, while the narrrower rounded nose is less likely to catch through turns.
8’0” x 31.5”
The 8’0” is the biggest in the range and best if you’re up to 100kg or simply want the extra stability from the 31.5” width. Although the longest, the 8’0” is very responsive, fast down the line and easy to rotate through turns. The narrower nose draws a smooth line through turns, while the deeper swallow tail responds with less pressure to initiate turns.
7’4” x 30”
The 7’4” is ideal if you weigh up to 95kg and are looking for a little more stability than the 7’2” but shorter length than the 8’0”. Probably our most popular size, the 7’4” was a favorite in the testing. The angled fins give you more bite and grip down the wave face, while the narrower nose is smoother through turns. The deeper swallow tail gives you faster response when stepping back to turn.
7’2” x 28”
If you weigh up to 85kg and you want the shortest board that is easiest to whip around, the 7’2” is the board to go for. The compact size has a parallel outline to help you generate fast down the line speed to set up for slashy quick turns. A very versatile size, the 7’2” fits into tighter hollow waves due to the narrower width, as well as ripping in small surf.
Free Delivery is available, but certain charges apply for oversized and second hand items, and items being shipped abroad.
If you require any more information, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com or 01202 700503.