You have no items in your shopping cart.
ALL STAR Airline INFLATABLE - FASTER THAN MOST HARD BOARDS
Poole Harbour Watersports says: The inflatable SUP with the best shape for glide and speed, can not be beaten for pace by any other inflatbale. The unltimate and convinient race weapon.
The All Star boards with Airline technology are now faster than ever, since they now share the outline of the most-winning All Star hard board. The tensioned aramid cable running over the hull’s bottom is covered by a new carbon stringer that increases both the stiffness and reflex sensation of the board. Woven Fusion dropstitch technology maintains the board at its lightweight. The cutting edge standing tray is another innovation securing stability, control and comfort, while the edge release technology reduces drag by creating a laminar flow behind the board.
• Travelling and competing have reached common ground with the All Star Airline.
• The response sensation you expect from a race board is ensured by the patented free-flowing aramid cable that acts as a spring when it comes under tension when the board is inflated.
• The carbon bottom stringer adds more stiffness.
• You will be surprised at the lightweight of this race board, which has been achieved with the woven dropstitch combined with the fusion lamination.
• Sharing the main aspects of the composite race board’s outline, the Allstar Airline has been equipped with the standing EVA side trays to give you that extra control and balance when rail steering and in chop.
• You also get the edge release technology for drag reduction, the beach start carry handles and FCS mounts for tracking devices, this is the board for serious performance.
CARBON CENTER STRINGER
Increases the stiffness and reflex sensation of the board, while covering the floating cable and creating a smooth surface
RAIL EDGE TECHNOLOGY
Creates a sharp edge for the water to release smoothly for optimal glide and speed.
STIFFER, LIGHTER, MORE RESPONSIVE
A RACE BOARD THAT WINS RACES AND IS EASY TO TRANSPORT
WELDED RAIL TECHNOLOGY
- Every Starboard inflatable paddle board features welded rails.
- The Welded Rail Technology creates a complete airtight, mechanically bonded seam without the risk of glue weakening over time. This makes Starboard inflatable paddle boards stronger and longer lasting.
PATENTED AIRLINE TECHNOLOGY
- The free-flowing aramid cable locks the board in shape when inflated, creating a solid trustworthy hull sensation.
- The patented Airline Technology utilises a pre-set free-floating cable. It is attached to the nose, goes under the bottom and ends at the fin box. The preset cable is slightly shorter than the board so, when the board inflates, the cable comes under tension and stiffens the board significantly. We measured 1.8 cm less hull deflection in testing and World Champion Connor Baxter swears by it.
14’0” x 28” All Star Downwind:
Ideal if you want to paddle downwind and still have the practicality of an inflatable board. The curved rocker with raised nose kick prevents you from sinking the nose when connecting bumps. The 28” width combined with the EVA standing tray offer you extra stability and control in choppy conditions.
14’0” x 28” All Star:
Our widest outline provides you with added stability so you can save energy from balancing and instead use it to maximize your paddle power. The narrow tail allows you to turn easier and faster around buoys, without compromising your stability. Extra stiff thanks to the carbon centre stringer on the bottom.
14’0” x 26” All Star:
Our bestselling inflatable race board gives you enough stability to be in control when conditions get choppy, yet is fast and tracky to cover distances quickly. With the extra stiffness of the carbon stringer in the bottom and the narrow tail, this board will make you question a hard board.
14’0” x 24.5” All Star:
Extra fast from the narrow outline, insanely lightweight and incredibly stiff from the carbon stringer. The 24.5” is your real companion if you take racing seriously. Narrow width and narrow tail, it is designed for those of you who want the fastest speed from the reduced wet area.
12’6” x 27” All Star:
27” width has a slightly wider nose for extra pop in choppy conditions and a wider tail, giving you greater control and stability when buoy turning. Twin stringers on the deck combined with the Airline technology create the fastest and smoothest glide without compromising on balance.
12’6” x 25.5” All Star:
The 25.5” width gives the 12’6 an extra boost of speed. You can accelerate faster and be more stable, while allowing you to do quicker side-to-side paddle changes when racing. For riders up to 80 kg or if you are a highly skilled racer.
Free Delivery is available, but certain charges apply for oversized and second hand items, and items being shipped abroad.
If you require any more information, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com or 01202 700503.