You have no items in your shopping cart.
VERSATILE FREERIDE / CROSSOVER
SIZES: 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10 / 12 / 14
3 Strut, Moderate aspect ratio hybrid design, Reactive wing tip, Fast, lean and efficient profiles
For riders who appreciate versatile, predictable kite performance, for any type of riding in a wide range of conditions.
The all new 2021 Cabrinha Moto has been supercharged with forward drive. Thrust is now generated more effortlessly and the kite’s ability to ‘climb’ uphill has been greatly improved. This all translates into an infinitely more crisp and direct performance free ride kite with immediate response and control. To aid with the forward drive, the second version has had a redesign not only in it’s unique profiles, but also in the arc shape where we reduced the coning to allow it to fly faster through the wind window.
The final stage of redesign in all our kites is the bridle. Here we took a balanced approach to allow us to maintain the light bar feel, while giving more control through varying angles of attack. All in all giving a far more refined and versatile kite.
The Cabrinha Moto kite is a triple threat. It excels in the three most exciting disciplines the sport has to offer… Freeride, Free Surf, and Foilboarding.
- Heavy duty closing seam construction
- Nano Ripstop Canopy - The benchmark in durability, stability and responsiveness
- Pure Arc Segments - Increased LE segments for a smooth, high definition aerodynamic arc
- Pure profile panels for efficient aerodynamics
- Strategic canopy reinforcements in the high stress areas
- High Tenacity dacron for enhanced arc stability and improved handling characteristics
- Excellent for freeride, surf, freestyle and foiling
- Direct and responsive steering input and feedback
- Light bar pressure and fast steering
- 3-strut lightweight design
Free Delivery is available, but certain charges apply for oversized and second hand items, and items being shipped abroad.
If you require any more information, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com or 01202 700503.