You have no items in your shopping cart.
NOTE:stock is not live - please call before buying to check, online exclusive
FLOAT, FLOW, FLY
SUP FOIL/ WING FOIL
SKY SUP FOIL LTD - 6'3"
The Sky SUP is our 100% dedicated foil SUP designed to maximise your fun - even in tiny waves - and to give you the longest rides of your life!
Everything about the compact Sky SUP has been optimised to make it as easy as possible to catch waves. The compact dimensions, thick bevelled rails and channel bottom give stability and allow it to paddle straight and free; while the recessed deck and stance give great leverage and control over the foil.
This year we boosted the performance with higher rocker, refined outline with narrower nose, and added a step tail to reduce drag when riding steeper waves and increase efficiency when pumping onto the foil.
The 6'3" Sky SUP LTD is the ideal board to learn Wing foiling for lighter and medium weight riders and take your skills straight up to advanced level.
- 100% foiling - design is optimised for foiling
- Carrying handle for ease
- Compact shape for stability and manoeuvrability
- Footstrap options for better connection to the board during downwinders, pumping or jumps when wing foiling
- Full deckpad - centre-line bumper delivers grip, comfort and helps your foot locate the centre-line when riding
- Step tail for efficient pump onto foil and freedom to ride steeper sections
- Track foil mount system - allow for fine tuning
- Bevelled rails - pulled in nose and bevelled rails for neutral touch-downs, and to avoid catching in tight turns on the wave
BXF: Biax Fibre/ Full PVC Sandwich Light finish Technology -
When combined with the sandwich construction, this high quality Full Biax Glass and full PVC specification provides an optimised weight / stiffness / flex ratio.
|SKY SUP LTD 6'3"|
|Volume - 106 L|
|Width - 27" / 68.6 CM|
|Length - 6'3" / 190.5 CM|
|Weight - 7.32 KG|
|Fittings - 2X US TRACK / TBC|
Free Delivery is available, but certain charges apply for oversized and second hand items, and items being shipped abroad.
If you require any more information, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 01202 700503.