You have no items in your shopping cart.
WAVE/ FREERIDE/ FREESTYLE
NOTE: online exclusive
Enjoy pure performance in waves, during freestyle and performance freeriding with our 2020 Pure, which reacts quickly and very accurately to your steering impulses. We updated the kite with a more compact canopy and overall stiffer skeleton, making the Pure appear incredibly solid in order to remain quiet in the cenit and any other position you steer it into. Still the Pure turns quickly and controlled and offers tons of pop, thanks to its explosive power generation.
- Spinnaker - Special PU-coated, extra light double rip-stop polyester fabric for a perfect balance of tear strength and dimension stability.
- Protection - Heavy duty and super light Kevlar patches in the tip range prevent abrasion at the typical spots. Dacron panels provide force distribution of the connection points.
- Kite-body seams - Triple zick-zack sewed and glued flat seams result in less turbulences on the wing surface.
- Speed pump - Easy and fast inflation and deflation due to the speed pump with double cross section connectors.
- TE Construction - The reinforcement of the TE with a Kevlar TM line makes the dimension of the TE stay the same forever. Kevlar does not shrink or stretch. Stiff lines create a crisp bar feeling due to lack of stretch in the TE. The special shape of the double spinnaker panels breaks down high frequencies and prevents fluttering, even after many hours of use.
- Bridles - Dyneema lines with a polyester sleeve for protection; Logic V-bridles with triangle construction for stiff arc support.
- Bladder - Special surface of the 100 micron polyurethane film prevents the bladder from sticking together.
- Dacron - The high-density polyester Dacron, impregnated (waterproof) and polyurethane coated creates excellent dimension stability and low water absorption.
- Strut connection - Stiffest kite frame due to the full circle connection. Optimized ultra-stiff connection between the LE and the struts allowing perfect control of the sail tension at the front part of the profile.
- Leading Edge Seam - Light glued Dacron cloth reinforces from the inside. Glued and double stitched with a high-density polyester thread and a more flexible nylon thread.
- Computer Aided cutting - Fabric panels are cut with a computer controlled plotter for highest quality.
- KOOK proof connections - It's impossible to mix up lines with the kook proof connections to the kite.
- Anti-tangle webbings - Anti-tangle webbings at the strut and LE ends prevent line tangling and damages to the kite by tangled lines.
LOW BAR- AND STEERING-PRESSURE
VERY DIRECT HANDLING
EXPLOSIVE POWER GENERATION
MORE COMPACT CANOPY
Free Delivery is available, but certain charges apply for oversized and second hand items, and items being shipped abroad.
If you require any more information, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com or 01202 700503.