NOTE: online exclusive
A sail to conquer the slalom course and secure you a spot on the podium - the Vapor is boosting our international teamriders' performances and it will power your ride equally. We introduced the Cross Batten Concept with a dropped clew, which allowed us to shorten the boom length and design a wider sail foot. This results in increased power, especially in the bigger sizes, while handling and stability remain at a maximum. The Vapor 2020 provides impressive performance in the low-end and accelerates quickly out of jibes, before offering easy handling in strong gusts, when blasting down the straights.
- IMPROVED TOP-END PERFORMANCE
- LESS BACK HAND DUE TO SHORTER BOOM AND CROSS BATTEN
- UNMATCHED PROFILE STABILITY
- IMPRESSIVE TOP SPEED AND CONTROL
- Vario pocket - a simple pocket on the top of the luff sleeve allows to store away any excess webbing from your Vario strap. No more flapping Vario Tops in the 2020 GA Sails range.
- Outhaul pulley - an easy, quick system to rig and make adjustments - clean and simple.
- Double seam - this heavy duty reinforcement area through the windows on the wave sails gives solid durability at these critical areas.
- Posi-leech - updated for 2020 the Posi-leech system now has a refined smooth cutout line to the first batten. Improving sail twist and response in all conditions.
- Integrated batten technology - to reduce the overall weight of our sails the top batten has been redesigned using an integrated panel design. Rather than add extra weight for the batten pocket, the batten pocket is sewn directly into the panel; improving strength and reducing swing weight.
- Radial panel layout - improved layout for a perfect and lock-in sail shape, providing a smooth profile, twist control and durability. The 3rd generation provides a full Radial Panel Layout from all 3 corners of the sail, the seams are aligned with the forces that originate from the tack, clew and head to avoid deformations of the shape and design of the sail.
- Radial load tape - along with radial panel layout, reinforces the sail along the load lines whilst reducing the stretch of the material; the sail can hold its shape longer in stronger winds.
- 2-PLY - new laminate material with thinner film supported by a double structure of fibres to reduce sail weight. A complex woven web with the highest durability that is also very lightweight.
- Vario top - the GA Vario top will not slip. Easy to use, strong enough for PWA, with set and forget system so you only have to adjust it once.
- Integrated tensioner - very light and durable for the perfect trim.
- Reinforcement batten pocket - light and durable reinforced area, to help protect against all types of wear and tear.
- Protected hear and clew - an X-ply panel was added at back of window and the clew of wave sails to improve protection from crushing.
- X-PLY - toughest sails on the market from their 4ML X-PLY which is lighter and stronger than ever before.
- Clew area - refined clew patch provides ultimate strength and durability .
- Constant curve luff