NOTE: Stock is limited and not live - please call before buying
Guls' best-selling suit! The Response FX range is available in men's, ladies and junior styles. Using Guls’ 150% stretch neoprene and thermal linings, this range of suits can really help your surfing style. Whether you prefer a chest zip for flexibility or back zip for easy entry Response FX delivers.
Features and construction
- REVO FIT:3D pattern technology - Revo Fit has been created using innovative pattern cutting technology producing Gul's finest fitting wetsuits. This 3D fit results in a higher level of comfort and has been improved through intensive team rider testing.
- Snakeskin - Durable, water repellant and anti-abrasive membrane applied to outer nylon. This technology is guaranteed to be harder wearing, absorb less water and contain quick drying properties.
- BLINDSTITCHED: Seam construction -
Panels are double glued and then butted together followed by stitching that does not penetrate all the way through the neoprene. Inside the wetsuit, heat welded tape goes over the seams in high stress areas, this further strengthens the seams.
- G-TAPE: Inner waterproof X-Flex taping fuses seams together for additional reinforcement
- RS-FLEX: 150% Textured Superstretch over arms
- X-FLEX: 150% super stretch main body - used in their high performance wetsuits. The latest X-FLEX neoprene is 10% lighter, absorbs less water and has a softer, more comfortable feel.
- X-FLEX THERMAL LINING: ultimate insulation & warmth - combines the performance of X-Flex neoprene with lightweight thermal insulating lining Thermospan.The benefits of combining these technologies create a 10% lighter wetsuit while increasing thermal properties.
- Thermospan - Engineered by scientists so that your core body temperature locks in the heat. By wicking away your body moisture the lightweight thermal insulation traps warm air all around you. Keeping your core body warm helping blood to pump around your body creating your own central heating system.
- POWERTEX4: knees for flexibility & durability - Four way stretch high specification knee panels designed to resist the most harsh elements while providing maximum flexion and extension of the knee.
- ABS: aqua barrier chest entry - This diagonal zip entry system, has a single sided opening reducing flush. The Glideskin seal and bungee cord / barrel lock keeps more water out. A snap lock ensures that the zip pull stays in place.
- PRO NECK: seam free neck seal
- PK: zip
- Non-petroleum based neoprene