You have no items in your shopping cart.
NOTE: Due to COVID-19, there are still supply issues and as such, certain sizes and constructions may have lead times and be available to pre order - call, email or chat with us to check.
What Poole Harbour Watersports say: This is a fantastic board if you are looking for an all-rounder with extra glide. Fantastic look with the bamboo feature in the construction, this is a great board for a fabulous price that doesn't break the bank too much. We have had excellent reviews and feedback on these and it excels in alll conditions - flat or choppy or slight wave.
The Jobe Parana 11.6 has deep channels to obtain extra speed, tracking and stability. This makes her perfect for an expedition and strong enough to take with you whatever you love under the bungee cord. With a thickness of 5'', buoyancy is guaranteed and stiffness is added while remaining control. Moreover, a 9'' single fin keeps the Parana on track while you taking the lead. An ergonomic carry handle makes carrying the lightweight board even easier. Little extra: get a SUP leash straight 10 ft green and a rail saver, too.
- Non-slip EVA foam pattern, allows comfortable long term SUPing
- 9ft | 2,74m coiled leash
- Bungee storage net
- 9" toolless click fin
- Automatic air vent plug
- Bamboo veneer
- Camera plug to capture all your #Jobemoments
- Channels for better speed control and stability
- Comfortable carrying handle
- Easy connectable leash plug
- Rail saver for extra protection
- Scratch resistant compound rail and bottom
- US finbox for optimal fin position
- Nose rocker: 5 15/16", Tail rocker: 3 3/16"
- Recommended rider weight: Up to 120kg | 265 lbs
- Board weight: 13,5kg | 29,8lbs
- Dimensions: 11'6" x 31" x 5,25" | 350 x 78,7 x 13,5cm
- Volume: 203 l
Free Delivery is available, but certain charges apply for oversized and second hand items, and items being shipped abroad.
If you require any more information, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 01202 700503.