You have no items in your shopping cart.
FREERIDE WINDSURF FOIL
Suited for riders who prefer to ride with minimal sail size and put emphasis on early takeoff and maneuverability or riders who prefer to sail with bigger sails and more focus on speed and upwind ability, the Naish Windsurf 1150 offers a magic balance like no other windsurf foil offers. The 1150 front wing combines early lift, great top speed and smooth turning ability with easy control, making it the ideal choice for any recreational foil windsurfer who does not only want to sail up and downwind but also enjoy going fast easily on any course. The delta wing design feels equally at home with a more relaxed small sail freeride setup as well as with bigger sails and a more outboard stance position while riding.
The Windsurf 1150 is also a great choice as a high wind Wing-Surfer setup pushing this new sport to a new speed level. Paired with the Stabilizer 320 backwing, this is the most universal lightweight Windsurf foil setup suited for any level of riding.
To make the S25 complete foil Naish’s best yet, each component has been completely redesigned with an emphasis on making them ultra-lightweight and strong. The mast is a new design that is 25% lighter while improving bending resistance and torsional strength. The mast features a new bonding system to the board mount as well as the fuselage connection resulting in a sealed and more direct board connection system and is offered complete with a standard four-bolt plate or Deep Tuttle plate.
The Windsurf 1150 Standard plate Complete includes: Standard Plate 85cm mast
The Windsurf 1150 Deep Tuttle Complete includes: Deep Tuttle 85cm mast
- Chopped Carbon/UD Carbon Fiber Wing/Stabilizer = 25% lighter than previous years
- Standard PlateBonded with Aircraft Grade Extruded Aluminum 85 cm Mast = Solid board connection + sealed mast
- Updated Aircraft Grade Aluminum Windsurf 79 cm Fuselage = Lighter for S25 with stainless steel Helicoil M6 thread inserts
- 5 x 20 mm Torx Head Stainless Steel Screws (Connects wings to fuselage) = Superior torque + corrosion resistant
- 3x 25 mm Torx Head Stainless Steel Screws (Connects mast to fuselage) = Superior torque + corrosion resistant
- 4 x 25 mm Torx Head Stainless Steel Screws and 4 x M6 Tab (Connects standard plate to board) = Superior torque + corrosion resistant
- Windsurf 1150 Front Wing = Early lift in lightwind & improved top speed
- Stabilizer 320 Back Wing = Intuitive turning & stability
- 85 cm Mast = More clearance for improved turning & pumping performance
- Lighter Design = Better control & response
- Naish Torx Driver = Custom T30 Driver provided for easy foil assembly
- Padded Carry Case = Protect your foil while storing + slots for additional wings
- EVA Wing & Stabilizer Covers = Wing protection when not in use