You have no items in your shopping cart.
FREERIDE KITE FOILING
The 2020 Kite Performance Freeride foil set continues to progress forward from our 2019 system. not only increasing performance toward the top end but, at the same time, maintaining its user-friendly platform. This foil has no shortage of new design features starting with a new stabilizer that has been developed to increase for and aft stability dramatically while keeping the turning ability of our 2019 backwing. The redesigned fuselage introduces a new fixed rear wing connection and increases the strength and stiffness of the wing - fuselage system.
Wing weights have decreased all along the range and we have implemented a wet sanded finish on all wings to optimize the surfaces for top speed.
KITE WING DESCRIPTION
For 2020, the Naish kite foil system retains our advanced front wing with it's unique segmented shape that combines the stability of a dihedral shape with exceptionally early take off thanks to the anhedral centre section. This wing offers excellent speed, a wide sweet spot for easy gliding and superior control due to leeway coupling wingtip design. For 2020, an all new stabilizer design featuring slim, low drag asymmetric sections and upturned wingtips works together with our new fuselage to improve straight line stability and make the wing even more intuitive and responsive to rider input during turns.
COMPLETE KIT INCLUDES
- Abracadabra Plate
- 95cm mast
- Surf fuselage
- Kite Front Wing
- Stabilizer 320 Backwing
- Titanium Assembly Screw set (3x30mm M6 Titanium Torx screws; 3x30mm M6 Stainless Steel Torx screws; 5x20mm M6 Titanium Torx screws)
- 4x30mm M6 Stainless Steel Torx screws and 4x stainless steel T-nuts
- Foil Wing covers and Carry case
Size - 95cm
Front Wing Design - Medium Lift/ Low Drag Flat Foil
Aspect ratio - 6.9
Wingspan - 25.3"/ 64.2cm
Projected Surface Area - 93 in2/ 600cm2
CONSTRUCTION AND FEATURES:
2020 introduces a plethora of new features to our foils with new wing designs and constructions, a redesigned fuselage and new hardware. Each foil is modular, each part is easily changed by turning a couple screws, allowing you to customize your foil for your exact needs.
- Stainless steel hardware
- Titanium hardware
- Interchangeable board mount - added versatility (screws not included)
- Aircraft Grade Extruded Aluminium Mast - stiffness and corrosion resistance and low weight
- 120 Grit Sandblasted Mast - highest accuracy and optimized smoothness (screws not included)
- CNC Precision Cut Aircraft Aluminium Fuselage - stiffness and corrosion resistance and low weight
- Carbon/ Glass Prepreg and Hi Modulus Foam core monocoque construction Wing