You have no items in your shopping cart.
NOTE: s25 is new for 2021 and stock is currently not live - please call if interested
INTERMEDIATE-TO-EXPERT KITE FOILING
THE HOVER 130:
Designed to soar into the next level of foiling, the Hover 130 is made for foilers looking for a smooth and responsive ride with room for progression. With a flat midsection and rounded edges, this board delivers early and planes easily to assist with launching. Its Paulownia Low Density Wood Core offers maximum stiffness and responsiveness, while the Full 3D Double Density Deck Pad provides maximum comfort, traction and floatation. The nose section - transferring into a V bottom and pulled-up nose - also reduces the potential to pearl when touching down. A must-have for every rider's quiver.
- Biax 450 Glass - No crimp high strength stitched fibreglass
- UD 300 Glass - unidirectional e-glass fabrics for high performance and high fibre content
- UD 300 Glass patch - extra strength only where it is needed
- Triax 600 Glass patch - extra strength only where it is needed
- Paulownia Low Density Wood Core - lightweight and strong
- Flat Tail/Midsection = Early planing surface
- Rounded Edges = More forgiving ride
- V-nose with Bevel = Reduces pearling when touching down
- Paulownia Low Density Wood Core = Maximum stiffness with minimal weight when launched
- Full 3D Double Density Deck Pad = Excellent comfort + cushioning + traction + flotation
- CNC Shape = Absolute precision shaping
- Aluminum Tracks (4) = Easy foil adjustment
|4'3" / 130cm||16.5" / 42cm||0.5" / 1.4cm||5L|
Free Delivery is available, but certain charges apply for oversized and second hand items, and items being shipped abroad.
If you require any more information, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 01202 700503.