You have no items in your shopping cart.
NOTE: s25 is new for 2021 and stock is currently not live - please call if interested
DEDICATED WINDSURF FOILING
THE HOVER WS:
The Hover 125 and 145 are dedicated foil windsurf boards that will take riders from their first flight and beyond the non-competitive stage. Setting the pace for Freeride foiling, the Hovers make things easy. Short enough to minimise swing weight, while offering enough length for an easy entry when coming off the foil. The wide tail section features newly updated, rounded corners and a flat tail rocker that gives the board the necessary platform to get on the foil in light air conditions with minimal effort and sail size. The center bottom channel also assists by setting the board in the right neutral flying angle.
The various footstrap inserts allow the board to ride with small sails (inside) and an upright riding position or more powered with bigger sail sizes and a more slalom-style configuration. The Naish track system adds even more versatility to the design making it easy to trim for more or less lift.
- Graphic Sanded Finish & Full Biax Glass Wrap
- Triangular Glass reinforcement = impact resistant
- Full PVC Wrap Deck & Bottom = impact resistant
- S-Glass sandwich = lightweight + impact strength + balanced flex
- Molded EPS Closed Cell Core = lightweight + resistant against potential water leakage + enhanced structural integrity
- Compact shape
- Tail channel
- High tail volume
- (2) 10" US boxes track system
- Additional foot strap insert positions
- Ergonomic foot straps
- Medium density footpads
||Rec Sail Size|
|125L||7'6" / 228cm||28.75" / 73.6cm||(2) 10" US Box||3.4-7.8|
|145L||7'8" / 235cm||30.5" / 77.5cm||(2) 10" US Box||3.4-7.8|
Free Delivery is available, but certain charges apply for oversized and second hand items, and items being shipped abroad.
If you require any more information, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 01202 700503.