> More POP than ever > Light > Fast rotation > Powerful
The Wizard is the most accomplished freestyle sail there is, working perfectly for every level, whether you are going for your first spocks or double power moves. Delivering explosive acceleration, direct drive and insane lift, the Wizard planes instantly and depowers on-demand providing silky smooth handling. Early planing, stability and balanced feel during tricks are the key requirements for a freestyle sail and the Wizard has it all. Plenty of air and more pop than ever.
KEY FEATURES :
- Wide tetoron luff-panel combined with a narrow sleeve allows the sail to transition from neutral to maximum lift in the shortest time.
- Rider focused shaping and high leech tension makes Wizard extremely fast planning yet easy to control in maneuvers.
- Center-oriented profile makes for the best combination of low-end power and control.
- High aspect ratio reduces boom lengths allowing fast pivoting rotation.
- Fuse pocket construction for a fully symmetrical batten cavity.
- Four battens on all sizes: Keep the sail weight to a minimum for optimum performance
- ARMOR ULTRA: High-strength rip-stop grid made of high-tenacity ULTRA yarns at +/-40 degrees. This yarn has a similar breaking strength to KevlarTM, but much better UV resistance
- CUSTOM PRINTING: Our custom printing technology allows us to print the films prior to lamination giving us the flexibility to use multi-coloured, custom graphics. The print is of minimal thickness, reducing weight and producing a higher definition of colour. During lamination the printed side is placed on the inside of the film so there is no need to worry about wear. Your sails will forever remain looking bright and fresh.
- FUSE POCKETS: Overlapping body panels create a sleeve for battens, eliminating the need for traditional, separate batten pockets. This saves on unnecessary weight, simplifies construction and creates a fully symmetrical batten cavity, eliminating the tendency of traditional batten pockets to load differently from one tack to another.
- POWERFUSE: Powerfuse is a whole new way to reinforce and lighten the sail body by using an innovative material fusion method. Doing away with unnecessary patch reinforcements, seams and stitches, we created fully integrated, laminated panels of variable thickness that support localised loads and strengthen the sail where it needs it most.
- TWIN SEAMS: Double stitching is used on all critical seams on all sails allowing them to endure prolonged exposure to high loads and impacts.