You have no items in your shopping cart.
NOTE: stock is not yet live - please call before buying to check
Sizing Tip: Order your regular shoe size or 1/2 size down. For example, if you are a size 10.5, order a 10. If you are a size 10, also order a 10. Women should order 1-1.5 sizes lower to convert from Men's sizing. So if you are a Women's 8, order a Men's 7. If you are a Women's 8.5, also order a Men's 7. NOTE: If your feet are exceptionally narrow or low volume, you may want to size down even more.
CUSTOM PRO -
The Best Boot Gets Better
- Internal Split Toe
- Ankle Strap
- Includes: Solite Heat Booster socks
- Heel Pull
Solites flagship boot for cold water conditions (<50F), the 6MM Custom Pro is the lightest, highest-performing, warmest boot on the market. The 6MM Custom Pro gives you barefoot-like board control in the most frigid, mid-winter conditions. Forget about stumbling over your toes on takeoffs, the 6MM Custom Pro lets you focus on turns and tubes.
These boots are fully Shore tested and approved for the coldest water. We have found from molding them that they actually stretch and suck to your foot to give the best feeling wetsuit boot we feel on the market. Pretty much all our staff now own a pair so any questions just let us know
- Heat-moldable with boiling water for the perfect custom fit.
- One-piece thermo-foam sole for unrivaled comfort, warmth, dexterity, and durability.
- Internal split-toe locks your foot inside the boot for precise response.
- 1mm vulcanized rubber sole pods for barefoot board feel, grip, and abrasion resistance.
- 6mm neoprene upper with quad-sealed seams (glue, blind-stitch, stretch tape inside, liquid weld outside).
- Full-wrap ankle strap with light/strong molded hook strap.
- Tatex heel spine and laminated heel-pull for durability and easy on.
- High pile quick-dry lining retains heat and feels comfy.
- Double-lined 4mm O-ring cuff seal provides a durable, seamless barrier against flushing with lower bulk.
- Includes one pair of Solite Heat Booster socks for added warmth, comfort, and easy on/off.
Recommended Water Temps: 7C+
Heat Molding Step-By-Step
Free Delivery is available, but certain charges apply for oversized and second hand items, and items being shipped abroad.
If you require any more information, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com or 01202 700503.