You have no items in your shopping cart.
NOTE: Due to COVID-19, there are still supply issues and as such, certain sizes and constructions may have lead times and be available to pre order - call, email or chat with us to check.
ONE BOARD - ALL CONDITIONS
BE AN ALL-STAR AT EVERY RACE
ULTRA STABLE, UNMATCHED SPEED.
HIGH PERFORMANCE RACE SHAPES, DESIGNED BY WORLD CHAMPION ATHLETES.
From entry level riders, to elite racers; the All Star is the worlds most winning, versatile and user-friendly race design.
We have board widths for all rider weights and skill levels. 24.5” and wider are suited for heavier riders, while 23” and the new 21.75” are for higher skilled and lighter riders. All our Starboard team riders’ race and win on production boards from our own moulds.
• Available in the lightest, fastest and strongest Carbon Sandwich technology and our best value Wood Carbon Technology.
• We have refined the standing area thickness so it limits water entering and helps the water drain out faster.
• Lowered round vee bottom reduces the rolling from side to side, increasing your overall control and stability from a flatter bottom shape, while still maintaining lift for fast acceleration.
• Rounded rail edge at the tail increases overall glide, and is more maneuverable for you to change direction and steer the board downwind.
• Narrower and sharper nose kick slices through water with a cleaner entry, increasing acceleration and glide.
• New narrower 21.75” is the fastest model for high skilled and lighter riders, with comparable and even more stability than the predecessor 22.5”.
THE SHAPE -
NARROW TAIL FOR SPEED
Increases acceleration and glide, helps lift the nose over swell upwind, is more reactive to turn direction downwind and easier to sink for bouy turns.
WIDE CHAMFERED RAIL
Reduces the planing surface by nearly 20%, increasing the glide and overall speed.
CONCAVE SIDE PLANE
Provides stability, acting like stabilisers similar to a trimaran.
BOXY STRAIGHT RAILS
Optimizes the outline to provide more pop from the increased side volume, stability is further improved, and rolling reduced.
MULTIPLE HANDLE POSITIONS
Allows you to customise the handle placement for beach starts.
• A longer center fin like the Race Ultra will provide greater stability and tracking in flat
• A smaller fin like the Natural Winner will deliver more downwind maneuverability.
LIGHTEST WEIGHT, DURABILITY, FLEX CONTROL
• Lightest and strongest race board construction is up to 500g lighter.
• Super light-weight biaxial carbon is laminated over the standing area and full bottom.
• While the stronger 150g Biaxial carbon wraps the nose and rail and the best strength ratio and efficient flex.
• High-density PVC is used in the standing area and full bottom maximizing strength and long-term durability.
GREAT STRENGTH, COMPETITIVE WEIGHT, VALUE OFFERING
• Australian Pine reinforcement is used on the full length of the standing area for extra impact strength against dents.
• New UD Carbon-reinforced standing area provides extra durability and stiffness at the greatest impact zone.
• UD Carbon reinforcements cover the rail, increasing the strength longitudinally and offer faster recoil.
Free Delivery is available, but certain charges apply for oversized and second hand items, and items being shipped abroad.
If you require any more information, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 01202 700503.