Il n'y a aucun objet dans votre panier.
note: stock is not live - please call before buying
The Chinook Pro 1 Alloy boom offers near-carbon stiffness and has the following features:
- Long adjustment range (62cm)
- Monocoque construction.
- Easy snap-on skinny adaptor for use with RDM masts
- Absolute boom length markings on a blue anodized continuous tail piece
- Effortless “loop-n-go” attachment from tail piece to the clew of sail
- Foam filled tubing keeps water out
- Grip diameter: 29mm
The Chinook boom head is fully articulated, so regardless of what height the boom is set at, there will be no excess tension on the boom arms or the mast.
Free Delivery is available, but certain charges apply for oversized and second hand items, and items being shipped abroad.
If you require any more information, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 01202 700503.