Il n'y a aucun objet dans votre panier.
NOTE: Due to COVID-19, there are still supply issues and as such, certain sizes and constructions may have lead times and be available to pre order - call, email or chat with us to check.
What Poole Harbour Watersports say: This is a fantastic board if you are looking for an all-rounder for everyone to use, progress or learn on. Fantastic look with the bamboo feature in the construction, this is a great board for a fabulous price that doesn't break the bank too much. We have had excellent reviews and feedback on these and it excels in alll conditions - flat or choppy or slight wave.
It all started with water. So let's find those fishy feelings! Jobe's Bamboo series consists out of nature-inspired, innovative SUP boards with integrated channels. If you could pick one true all-round-board, the Jobe Ventura 10.6 should be your choice. With a large surface area, this blue bamboo-beauty is truly versatile and stable for surfers up to 120 kg. Next to its royal blue look, with catchy green accent and a bamboo veneer layer, the Ventura is engineered with two bright green channels to maximize stability and speed while supporting efficient tracking. The sharp nose rocker cuts through water like a hot knife through butter and makes this nature-inspired SUP maneuverable and controllable. Side fins are replaced with a US fin box to decide your perfect personal fin position with a tool less fin suitable for long distances. Click in the tool less fin for the long journey and stow your luggage under its catchy green bungee cord. You get a SUP leash and a rail saver to keep your board clean, too.
- Non-slip EVA foam pattern, allows comfortable long term
- SUPing 9ft | 2,74m coiled leash
- Bungee storage net
- 9" toolless click fin
- Automatic air vent plug
- Bamboo veneer
- Camera plug to capture all your #Jobemoments
- Channels for better speed control and stability
- Comfortable carrying handle
- Easy connectable leash plug
- Rail saver for extra protection
- Scratch resistant compound rail and bottom
- US finbox for optimal fin position
- Nose rocker: 6 3/4", Tail rocker: 2 15/16"
- Recommended rider weight: Up to 110kg | 243 lbs
- Board weight: 12,9kg | 28lbs
- Dimensions: 10'6" x 32" x 5" | 320 x 81,3 x 12,5cm
- Volume: 190 l
Free Delivery is available, but certain charges apply for oversized and second hand items, and items being shipped abroad.
If you require any more information, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 01202 700503.