You have no items in your shopping cart.
PIONEER EVERYWHERE - FAST, SMOOTH AND STABLE
What Poole Harbour Watersports Say: The classic touring board made beautifully. long pointed design gives amazing glide, wider width (comapred with racing boards) makes for amore comfoprtable experience.
Inspired by our award-winning race designs, the Touring range gives you the extra glide to paddle distances with comfort, stability and the option to carry gear along the journey.
The flat side planes increase your stability like a catamaran and the straight middle rocker promotes the extra glide. A special secure bag storage just in front of the standing makes it more accessible and lowers the centre of gravity, giving you more control and stability to carry gear.
Any water that may come onto the standing area on choppy days, is flushed out through the tail with a new recessed drainage channel.
Inspired by the Sprint, the worlds most winning SUP board, the narrower and squarer nose slices through the water, giving you the smoothest and most efficient glide with minimal splash.
Enjoy our trademark shoulder carry straps option, various mount options and the front / aft bungee tie downs on your next adventure.
Whether its weekend trips on lakes, short commutes, or longer adventures, the all new Touring range gives you solid stability to paddle fast and explore. Suited for all skill levels, the Touring range is available in 3 technologies and features 4 sizes, with a new narrower 14’0”x28” for those wanting the fastest and most efficient glide. Our hot tip is the 14’0” x 28” is pretty much as fast as our largest Allstar and a favourite amongst our testers.
> Thicker sharp slicing nose - Inspired by our fastest racing board the Sprint, the thicker squarer nose profile limits it diving in chop and reduces splashing, providing a silent and smooth glide. The slightly narrower nose outline at the tip has a cleaner entry for a faster glide and improved efficiency.
> Angled nose rail edge - Restricts water wrapping the nose for more efficient paddling with less drag
> Low nose rocker - extends the waterline for a smoother and faster glide optimised for flat-water cruising.
> Recessed bag storage - makes it more accessible to reach and more stable with a lower centre of gravity for you to stow gear.
> Recessed Drainage channel - helps guide any water in the standing area to flush out quickly at the tail.
> Slightly deeper recessed standing - increases your stability and control
> Flat side panels - greatly increases overall control and stability.
> Flatter tail - creates a cleaner and smoother release, reducing tail wake and increasing glide efficiency.
> Deep centre channel - funnels water smoothly from nose to the tail generating lift and speed.
> Straighter channel - improves straight line tracking, allowing you to paddle straighter on one side for longer.
> Boxy rails - reduces the board from rolling and water entering on the deck
> Carry strap/ paddle holder - included with Carbon Top and Starlite, additional purchase with Lite tech.
> Chamfered rail edge - increases speed and stability
> Swept back fin - straight line tracking
LIGHT, STRONG, AFFORDABLE
• Extra rigidity with the introduction of unidirectional stringer bands and solid with added rail / nose reinforcements.
• Australian pine on the standing area for extra impact resistance and rigidity in the most critical area.
• All inserts have added high-density foam reinforcements.
LIGHTNESS YOU CAN FEEL
• The best-lightest value ever
• Shoulder carry strap makes it easy and lighter to carry the board.
• Introducing light biaxial carbon on the deck mixed with a protective layer of low-weight fiberglass placement resulting in the lightness you can feel.
• Australian pine on standing area for extra impact resistant and rigidity.
• 2 x T-stringers on the full deck significantly increase strength against total breakage in waves. (Special on Generation board only)
DURABLE, SCRATCH AND IMPACT RESISTANT WOVEN RAIL PROTECTION
• Ultra-durable, scratch and impact resistant woven 200g twill azure rail protection.
• The combination of twin T-stringers deck and bottom to protect against total breakage. The T-stringers are positioned close to the rail working like an i-beam to endure heavy drops and strong wipeouts.
• Starlite now features a full deck of 0.6mm Australian pine wood which is sandwiched between 2 glass outer skins, increasing the overall total breakage strength and reducing the weight due to lower resin absorption.
> 14’0” x 30”: Ideal for riders up to 120kg, the 14’0” length will give you fast glide to paddle longer distances with the solid stability from the 30” width.
> 14’0” x 28”: This new size offers the fastest and most efficient touring experience. The 28” width has the highest top speed, ideal for riders up to 110kg that need stability and ability to carry gear at speed. The 28” is a good option as a cross over Touring and Racing model.
> 12’6” x 31”: The 31” is the most stable and widest design for riders up to 110kg. The 12’6” length offer more maneuverability than the 14’0” and is ideal for those that have limited storage space.
> 12’6” x 29”: Balances speed and stability offering faster glide and efficiency than the 12’6” x 31” and is suited for riders up to 100kg.
Free Delivery is available, but certain charges apply for oversized and second hand items, and items being shipped abroad.
If you require any more information, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 01202 700503.