You have no items in your shopping cart.
The brand-new, fully molded Ion Apex CURV 10 kite harness offers an outstandingly light yet incredibly robust harness construction and is one of the medium stiff models (flex index 10) of their range. The 3D Plus Spine and higher outline was designed to support the rider exactly where needed most to ensure long and joyful sessions.
- Curv: Completely molded CURV composite material with strong Back support and flexible sideparts
- C Bar: Fiber reinforced injection material with a modular exchangeable metal hook.The new tension lever tightens the harness without changing the buckle settings.
- Internal Flex Belt: Keeps your harness in place when unhooked
- Inside EVA: Internal EVA construction for optimised comfort
- The revolutionary Thermo Composite CURV material is a totally new innovation in harness development and sets a new benchmark in design and performance.
- Hyper Foam - A viscous elastic foam that creates an ergonomic fit without sucking water.
- Quick Fit 2.0 - Lever buckle system for quick and easy adjustments.
- 3D PLUS Spine - The Curv harness range comes with a 3-dimensional version of the PLUS Spine feature, which results in an even stronger back support.
- HPL Slider - Slim sliding tube to connect with the handle pass leash. New end-stopper fittings.
- Kite Knife - Safety knife to cut the kite lines in dangerous situations.
- Low Weight Super lightweight technology to conserve your energy for the action.
- Silicon Print - To make sure your harness stays on the right place
Free Delivery is available, but certain charges apply for oversized and second hand items, and items being shipped abroad.
If you require any more information, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com or 01202 700503.