You have no items in your shopping cart.
note: stock is not always live - please call to double check levels
JOBE DUNA 11.6
The Jobe Duna 11.6 Inflatable stand up paddle board has received some serious design changes including a more rounded tail where form meets function! It doesn't just look better, the design changes have a practical use and make for an integrated storage cord and handles. Combine this with our high-end technology like our X-stringer construction, rail tape and a double stringer and you get one of the best SUP boards on the market as a result!
KEY FEATURES -
- 3 year warranty after registration
- Heat bonded technology: more layer quality and safety
- Non-slip EVA foam pattern, allows comfortable long term SUPing
- Lightweight X-dropstitching construction
- Stringer on top and bottom for the best stiffness
- Bungee storage net Easy-to-carry neoprene handle with paddle holder
- Halkey Roberts Valve 8"
- EZ lock fin D-ring on tip and tail
- Paddle: Shaft of 20% carbon and 80% fiberglass
- Nose rocker: 9", Tail rocker: 0"
- Recommended rider weight: Up to 160kg | 352 lbs
- Board weight: 9,6kg | 21.1 lbs
- Package weight: 14,6kg | 32.2lbs
- Dimensions: 11'6" x 31" x 6" | 350 x 78,8 x 15cm
- Volume: 324 l
- Package contains: Aero Duna SUP Board 11.6, adjustable 3-piece fiberglass paddle, waterproof backpack, double action pump, 10ft / 3,04m coiled leash
HEAT BONDING TECHNOLOGY -
We engineered our Aero Sup board range with a high density of nylon threads on the inside, fused to a solid PVC-coated base cloth by pre-laminated heat bonding technology. This technology holds that we laminate the drop stitch inside to the second layers with controlled heat performed by a machine, removing all human error and flaws. As we had no interest in producing single layer boards, we took a layer of drop stitch reinforcement to protect the base cloth and a second drop stitch reinforcement layer to strengthen the board to its max. On top of these layers, we use a PVC-coat nylon base to guarantee our Aero’s durability. All layers are well-connected due to thermos-assembled methods performed by high-tech machines under controlled conditions, saving almost 2kg in weight compared to traditional double layer application methods. All these processes together create the perfect blend between shape, looks, durability and weight. Another important fact to add is that Heat Bonded Technology highly reduces the use of glue which is better for the environment.
In short our Aero Boards are 2kg lighter, stiffer, stronger, keep their shape, float easier trough the water, more airtight and most importantly: super durable.
Free Delivery is available, but certain charges apply for oversized and second hand items, and items being shipped abroad.
If you require any more information, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com or 01202 700503.