You have no items in your shopping cart.
*pre order for 2022 Springstock delivery - contact us for clearer details!*
The Triumph is a breath of fresh air to the sit-on-top world.
Proving that performance is not something only offered in a sit-inside kayak. Evolved from the touring line, it is speedier and easier to paddle than other sit-on-top kayaks. Added adaptable versatility with moulded-in features, a child can also tag along too in this not-so single kayak for a smooth-cruising trip on the water.
"Best Beginner Kayak : Flatwater" - OutsideOnline, June 2012
With a distinct hull chine and an upswept flared bow, the Triumph 13 will cut through chop and deliver a stable and predictable ride. Impressive glide and top speed makes forward paddling efficient whilst the highly manoeuvrable and stable hull delivers a versatile and forgiving craft.
Modern outfitting is incorporated into the design with many moulded-in features such as their iconic side carry handles, footrests, large stowage recess, child seat, and even a mug holder. The large oval front hatch and easy to reach centre hatch add plenty of storage options and allow for overnight kit.
Designed to perform efficiently in the ocean swell, surf zone, coastal waters, estuaries, lakes and rivers; this kayak is ideal for anyone focused on performance but wanting the flexibility of a sit-on top kayak. It is great for casual touring and day tripping, a spot of fishing or for enjoying the outdoors. There's also room to take a young child along on the moulded in child seat.
This kayak has versatile performance in multiple water conditions:
Good in ocean surf, better in slow-moving waters (rivers and streams), but performs best in open oceans, calm coastal water and recreational areas (lakes and ponds).
- Comfort Seat & Backrest
- Moulded In Footrests
- Easy Reach Centre Hatch with Bag
- Large Oval Bow Hatch
- Stowage Recess with Bungee
- Moulded Through Side Handles
- Retractable Carry Handles
- Tracking Hull
- Self Bailing System
- Paddle / Rod Park
- Skid Plate
- Accessory Attachment Points
- Rudder Capable
- Moulded In Child Seat
- Superlinear Polyethylene Shell
THE PERCEPTION DIFFERENCE
For nearly 40 years, Perception has produced industry leading designs of the highest quality. In fact, Perception pioneered the plastic kayak and are one of the most trusted brands in the sport – here’s why:
· They are a company of passionate paddlers within a family of the best known paddle brands worldwide.
· They design, engineer and test their kayaks for the utmost quality, stability, durability, and performance.
· Their kayak hulls are Made in the USA and packed with features for comfort, control, and ease of use.
THE BENEFITS OF ROTOMOLDED PLASTIC KAYAKS
Their custom, high-grade polyethylene plastic and distinct rotational molding process provide exceptional strength and durability with seamless, one-piece construction – theirr kayaks are:
· Highly UV and abrasion-resistant, and impact resistant.
· Built with varied thickness throughout, adding strength when needed, but no additional weight.
· Easily repaired, recyclable, and produced with less waste in manufacturing.
|LENGTH: 13' 5" / 409 CM||WIDTH: 30" / 75 CM|
|BOAT WEIGHT: 60 LBS. / 27 KG||MAX CAPACITY: 352 LBS. / 160 KG|
Free Delivery is available, but certain charges apply for oversized and second hand items, and items being shipped abroad.
If you require any more information, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com or 01202 700503.