You have no items in your shopping cart.
note: stock is not live and due to production issues continuing from COVID-19, please get in contact on stock levels and dates
ENDURO PRE PREG CARBON - FOR SURF AND FLAT WATER
This amazing all round blade suits anyone from World wave rider champion Zane Schweitzer to entry-level flat water paddling. The direct, powerful and extra precise paddle shape with deep side concaves gets you from zero to hero.
The wide lower part helps create a maximum efficiency area even if your stroke is not yet deep enough into the water. That wide lower part is also great to lean on for stability in the waves and has won 3 world titles in the last 2 years.
> THE 4 PRONOUNCED CONCAVE :
- The 4 pronounced concaves set the new standard in high-performance paddling.
- The Enduro is more direct in the water: the first catch feels incredibly precise and powerful. Increased cadence due to smoother water flows around the blade.
> ANGLE OF BLADE :
- What makes the Enduro blade so versatile is its angle.
- With 13° angle, the blade works in many different conditions.
- It’s the perfect angle to push you out of the water fast enough to catch a wave.
- It’s a great angle to cruise on a lake as it won’t require too much technique to achieve a pleasant speed
> TEAR DROP SHAPE :
- Teardrop blades have a powerful catch due to the wide area on the tip.
- This shape is great for power paddlers and for those who are surfing and need to really dig in to get a quick start and maximize each stroke.
> SUPER HANDLE : The new Handle changes the way the paddle. The flat top and wide grip create new powerful leverage of the whole paddle and the blade. One can steer the paddle on slight angles and remain with full power. Especially good for side winds and keeping the board on the course you may set.
> THE TRASH PICKER : Comes with every paddle. Use the trash picker as a helpful tool to pick up plastic and other trash while paddling. It’s made from recycled plastic and comes with every paddle. Store the trash in a bag or pocket it until you reach the shore.
PRE PREG CARBON : THE TRUE WINNER
- Our top of the line super light, strong and responsive blade technology has taken another leap.
- Using full cover pre-impregnated top of the line 3K and Uni-directional Carbon Fibers.
- Controlled resin uptake. The overall strength is increased with high consistency pre-impregnation.
- Full 3K Prepreg Carbon infusion rail all the way up to the neck for increased durability and impact resistant
PREPREG CARBON SHAFT
- Ultra-lightweight for longer and more efficient paddle session.
- Lightweight carbon fiber pre-impregnated construction.
2 PIECE ADJUSTABLE SHAFT
- Is great for paddlers looking for different paddle length or sharing the paddle with friends and family.
- The wide Tiki Clamp for a quick and effortless release.
- The skinny rounded and flush clamp ensures that your hand never gets stuck on a hard corner when shifting grip.
- Carbon inner shaft is 25% lighter
- 2pcs adj Giant Hybrid shaft increase +30 cm. long. For paddlers who need extra length. *Pre-order only
3 PIECE ADJUSTMENT SHAFT:
- 3 piece paddles connect using a secure spring pin system and come with an additional Clamp to reduce any play.
- When fully detached, measures only 91 cm and fits easily inside the Re-Cover Bag.
- The wide Tiki clamp for a quick and effortless release.
TIKI SUPER SMOOTH CLAMP : Shaft register system
- Redesigned clamp, from good to great.
- 100% of grip on inner shaft for an effortless and optimum grip.
- Reduced water infiltration.
- Controls the alignment without twisting.
EASY LOCK PIN : The combination of precision cuts and tight tolerance between inner and outer shaft dimensions, let the light secure pin keep the shaft together, feeling and working like a single piece shaft.
PREPREG CARBON = 29MMROUND SHAFT SHAPE AND S40 FLEX - BALANCE
S FIX - 377G; M FIX - 397G; L FIX - 414G
OR S35 FLEX - STIFF.
M FIX - 432G; M 2PCS - 485G; M 3PCS - 540G
L FIX - 449G; L 2PCS - 502G; L 3PCS - 557G
Free Delivery is available, but certain charges apply for oversized and second hand items, and items being shipped abroad.
If you require any more information, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com or 01202 700503.