You have no items in your shopping cart.
note: stock is not live and due to production issues continuing from COVID-19, please get in contact on stock levels and dates
LIMA PREPREG - PADDLES THAT WIN
The direct catch and ability to redirect automatically is what makes our world champion race team choose the Lima.
Our champions boast that the Lima propels the board faster through the water.
The new standard in high-performance paddling.
> NEW LIMA CNC CORE TWIN RIBS SHAPE -
- Reduce 15% of core volume
- The ribs create blade strength and ability to cut through the water faster
- (Only with prepreg carbon blade)
> THE CONCAVE -
- The concave on the power face is guiding the water throughout the blade controlling the wobbling and increasing the water flow speed.
- The edge defining the concave starts round-shaped at the tip of the blade to separate the water smoothly. It then becomes sharper to dictate the water its path and stabilize the blade.
- All your power is transferred in a straight forward motion as you don’t need to worry about paddle alignment in the water anymore.
> BLADE ANGLE - Unique profile
The lima has a unique narrow and flat profile allowing you to pull the blade very close to the rail of the board, giving it a really nice line. Combine to a 10° angle, the power phase is very efficient making all your energy going in a straight forward motion.
> SUPER HANDLE -
- The new Super Handle changes the way we paddle
- The flat top and wide grip create new powerful leverage of the whole paddle and the blade
- One can steer the paddle on slight angles and remain with full power
- Especially good for side winds and keeping the board on the course you may set
> TRASH PICKER - comes with every paddle
Use the trash picker as a helpful tool to pick up plastic and other trash while paddling. It’s made from recycled plastic and comes with every paddle. Store the trash in a bag or pocket it until you reach the shore.
PREPREG CARBON - THE TRUE WINNER
- Our top of the line super light, strong and responsive blade technology has taken another leap.
- Using full cover pre-impregnated top of the line 3K and Uni-directional Carbon Fibers.
- Controlled resin uptake. The overall strength is increased with high consistency pre-impregnation.
- Full 3K Prepreg Carbon infusion rail all the way up to the neck for increased durability and impact resistant
PREPREG CARBON SHAFT -
- Ultra-lightweight for longer and more efficient paddle session.
- Lightweight carbon fiber pre-impregnated construction.
TIKI SUPER SMOOTH CLAMP - Shaft register system
- Lever with superb open / close sensation
- Redesigned clamp, from good to great.
- 100% of grip on inner shaft for an effortless and optimum grip.
- Reduced water infiltration.
- Controls the alignment without twisting.
EASY LOCK PIN - The combination of precision cuts and tight tolerance between inner and outer shaft dimensions, let the light secure pin keep the shaft together, feeling and working like a single piece shaft.
2 PIECE ADJUSTABLE SHAFT -
- Is great for paddlers looking for different paddle length or sharing the paddle with friends and family.
- The wide Tiki Clamp for a quick and effortless release.
- The skinny rounded and flush clamp ensures that your hand never gets stuck on a hard corner when shifting grip.
- 2pcs adj Giant Hybrid shaft increase +30 cm. long. For paddlers who need extra length. *Pre-order only
3 PIECE ADJUSTABLE SHAFT -
- 3 piece paddles connect using a secure spring pin system and come with an additional Clamp to reduce any play.
- When fully detached, measures only 91 cm and fits easily inside the Re-Cover Bag.
- The wide Tiki clamp for a quick and effortless release.
FLEX OPTIONS -
> S30 - STIFFEST; for paddlers who prefer minimal flex.
> S35 - STIFF; popular with taller paddles using a longer shaft.
> S40 - BALANCE; a balance in performance between stiffness and flex.
> S45 - FOR LONG DISTANCE; more forgiving, suiting long distance for all-round paddlers and most riders under 70kg.
> S50 - MOST FLEXIBLE; most flexible shaft with amazing reflex. Great for lighter paddlers.
SHAFT SHAPE -
> OVAL - precise and controlled grip; shaped to naturally fit in the hand for the most direct tracking and alignment. No sharp angle. 34mmx29mm
> ROUND 29mm - the lightest and most versatile shaft; preferred for all round paddling and waves.
> ROUND 27.5mm - perfect frip for long distance
> SKINNY 26mm - reduced diameter shaft for lighter riders who require a smaller grip; suited for kids, women and racers who want a shaft that feels slight in the hand.
Free Delivery is available, but certain charges apply for oversized and second hand items, and items being shipped abroad.
If you require any more information, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 01202 700503.