You have no items in your shopping cart.
2x NEW BOARDS OF WIND FOIL 130L -
Freeride windsurfing and foiling in light-medium wind conditions :
- Wind Foil 10-20knots of winds
- Freeride windsurfing 15-25knots, with 6.8-8.5 sails
2 years of development and testing to achieve a board that offers exciting freeride performance in both Wind Foil and windsurfing conditions; yet remains accessible to the large majority of potential users. Remove the foil and you have a TECHNO that is powerful and very quickly up to planing, extremely responsive and high speed.
Two versions available:
- TECHNO WIND FOIL - Ace-Tec Construction, made by BIC Sport, France, including a NEW digital direct graphic printing providing maximum shelf appeal
- TECHNO PRO WIND FOIL - C-Tec Construction in full Carbon. Made in Vietnam.
- A rocker line that gives a very smooth ride with maximum control, and a very balanced feel on the water.
- A width that facilitates early and easy planing.
- Thin rails facilitate easy gybing despite the board’s width. Volume and width ensure that the board powers out of gybes.
- Balanced feel makes the board very easy to power upwind.
- Softened rails refined for Foil use, also ensure that the board has a very smooth ride over choppier conditions.
- Wide wind range from 15-25 knots, ideal with sail sizes from 7m² to 8.5m², perfect when the wind is too strong for comfortable wind foiling.
- Max GPS Speeds of 31-33 knots achieved in testing confirm a very sporty ride, fast and comfortable to sail.
Key features with foil:
-Maximum stability to uphaul the sail and get started in light-wind conditions.
- With a maximum width of 81.5cm, and a width carried through to 1-ft from the tail, the board takes-off early and easily.
- Comfortable and even drive through the legs once flying. Sailing position balanced with the Foil.
- Softened rails in the front 1/3 of the board so that the board sails through touch downs and flies again quickly, with maximum control and safety.
- Refined board shape that flies efficiently through the wind, ideal for driving upwind or blasting across the wind.
- Full deck pad at the rear of the board for maximum comfort during take-off and foiling.
Both boards delivered with a high quality SELECT Edge 43cm DTT fin for maximum freeride performance in windsurfing mode.
Length - 230cm
Width - 81.5cm
Volume - 130L
Weight - 9.5kg (Carbon Tec - 8kg)
Pair this board with the BIC TECHNO WIND FOIL
Free Delivery is available, but certain charges apply for oversized and second hand items, and items being shipped abroad.
If you require any more information, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 01202 700503.