You have no items in your shopping cart.
note: due to ongoing supply issues, stock can be inconsistent, please check current levels and lead times with us
Whether buying for the first time or replacing your broken boom, look no further. The Essentials boom range offers product features unmatched by the competition.
Go for T8 alloy monocoque construction to enjoy reduced play and improved durability compared to traditional 3-piece configured booms. Essentials Boom Bodies have a modern outline with a slightly wider tail, ideal for all types of sailing. Features the all-new "Configure Me" Modular Boom Head.
Benefit from the advantages of a modular boom system. The modular boom head fits all "Configure Me" Boom Bodies. Swapping the boom head is effortless and takes seconds - no tools required. For example: with 1 boom head, 3 boom bodies and 1 tail you have 3 high-performance booms of different sizes. This makes the most of your available budget, storage space, baggage allowance.
Be part of the future! Enjoy light weight and absolute performance. Benefit from "Configure Me" modular options to combine, renew and upgrade components as required.
- Modular "Configure Me" RDM & SDM Compatible High-Performance Boom Head
- Monocoque solution enhances stiffness and durability
- High-density EVA grip sections on the front arch for maximum abrasion resistance
- Slightly wider tails avoid sail profile distortion when using modern sails
- Unbeatible price to quality ratio
- Standard wall thickness slightly less stiff and durable compared to HD (Heavy Duty) wall thickness models
- Optional performance bolts not included
Free Delivery is available, but certain charges apply for oversized and second hand items, and items being shipped abroad.
If you require any more information, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com or 01202 700503.