You have no items in your shopping cart.
From your first Take-Off to Frequent Flyer in no time! Our Flow Windsurf foils got completely redesigned for the new season to cover your windsurf foiling experience all the way from beginner to performance level.
We're offering two combos with different carbon front wings:
Flow Foil 1250 (Light wind/ entry): the light wind wing and the top choice for any entry leve, foil widnsurfers
Flow Foil 900 (Performance): our new freerace wing, which combines its accessible performance with great stability and ease of use.
Both wings are interchangeable for easy upgrades. Our new 90cm aluminium fuselage with 215cm full carbon back wing adds great pitch and roll stability to both foil combos. The special profile and wider chord length of the newly designed 90cm Alu mast adds rigidity and response to these foils making you believe you're riding pure carbon. For shallow waters we're offering a shorter 75cm mast version.
- Carbon front wings - 30° layup for maximum performance with direct flex response and minimal weight
- Full carbon back wing with winglets – light, fast and with great track stability
- Formula 1 aluminium fusion technology mast – made in Germany – with special profile and increased chord length for 30% higher stiffness compared to other Alu masts
- Alu Fuselage with extra large mounting area for bulletproof connections and maximum load spread
- Helicoil-threads in mast and fuselage for longevity and maximum strength connections
- Glued and screwed connection of mast and base plate for extra rigid connection and maximum durability
- 4-way track system base plate
- Flow Foil Bag including covers for wings, mast and fuselage for safe transport of your foil and all accessories
Free Delivery is available, but certain charges apply for oversized and second hand items, and items being shipped abroad.
If you require any more information, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com or 01202 700503.