You have no items in your shopping cart.
NOTE: Due to COVID-19, there are still supply issues and as such, certain sizes and constructions may have lead times and be available to pre order - call, email or chat with us to check.
JOBE YARRA 10.6
The Aero Yarra stand up paddle board 10.6 package is a prime example of where form meets function! Featuring an all-new "EZ Lock Fin" and high quality construction and durability using our heat bonded technology; this Aero Yarra SUP is the perfect all-around board for adventure on the water. The Inflatable Yarra is packed with great features like our lightweight X-Stitching Technology and a stringer built in to the top and bottom of the SUP board for added stiffness. The package includes everything you need to start your journey and with a total board weight of 20.5 pounds you can take your adventure anywhere!
KEY FEATURES -
- 3 year warranty after registration
- Heat bonded technology: more layer quality and safety
- Non-slip EVA foam pattern, allows comfortable long term SUPing
- Lightweight X-dropstitching construction
- Stringer on top and bottom for the best stiffness
- Bungee storage net Easy-to-carry neoprene handle with paddle holder
- Halkey Roberts Valve 8"
- EZ lock fin D-ring on tip and tail
- Paddle: Shaft of 20% carbon and 80% fiberglass
- Valve patch assistance
- Nose rocker: 9", Tail rocker: 0"
- Recommended rider weight: Up to 140kg | 308 lbs
- Board weight: 9,3kg | 20,5lbs
- Package weight: 14,3kg | 31,5lbs
- Dimensions: 10'6" x 32" x 6" | 320 x 81,3 x 15cm
- Volume: 310 l
- Package contains: Aero Yarra SUP board 10.6 teal, adjustable fiberglass 3-piece paddle, waterproof backpack, double action pump, 10ft / 3,04m coiled leash
HEAT BONDING TECHNOLOGY -
We engineered our Aero Sup board range with a high density of nylon threads on the inside, fused to a solid PVC-coated base cloth by pre-laminated heat bonding technology. This technology holds that we laminate the drop stitch inside to the second layers with controlled heat performed by a machine, removing all human error and flaws. As we had no interest in producing single layer boards, we took a layer of drop stitch reinforcement to protect the base cloth and a second drop stitch reinforcement layer to strengthen the board to its max. On top of these layers, we use a PVC-coat nylon base to guarantee our Aero’s durability. All layers are well-connected due to thermos-assembled methods performed by high-tech machines under controlled conditions, saving almost 2kg in weight compared to traditional double layer application methods. All these processes together create the perfect blend between shape, looks, durability and weight. Another important fact to add is that Heat Bonded Technology highly reduces the use of glue which is better for the environment.
In short our Aero Boards are 2kg lighter, stiffer, stronger, keep their shape, float easier trough the water, more airtight and most importantly: super durable.
Free Delivery is available, but certain charges apply for oversized and second hand items, and items being shipped abroad.
If you require any more information, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 01202 700503.